An Auto Title Loan should only be used as a short-term loan to solve an immediate need. By using Auto Title Loans responsibly, you can effectively deal with unexpected financial emergencies. You should evaluate the costs and benefits of all your alternatives before seeking an Auto Title Loan to determine if more favorable options are available to you. The following are some examples of appropriate uses for Auto Title Loans:
- Consumers who have a sudden and unexpected need for cash due to common financial challenges like medical emergencies, vehicle repairs, divorce, job changes or other unexpected expenses.
- Self-employed small business owners with an immediate need for short-term working capital.
- Consumers who, because of low credit ratings, don't have access to traditional credit-based lenders, like banks, credit card companies, credit unions and small loan companies.
- Consumers who need a small amount of cash immediately and don't have time to wait for a bank to approve a loan. Banks and similar lending institutions are not always able to accommodate such requests.
- Consumers who see this service as a sensible alternative to bounced check fees, late fees or wire transfer fees.
National Foundation for Credit Counseling
If you need long-term financial assistance, the National Foundation for Credit Counseling provides credit counseling services. The Foundation can be researched at www.nfcc.org or contact the Foundation at 1.800.388.2227 to talk to a counselor or find a center near you.
Para ayuda en Español llama al 1-800-682-9832.
The National Foundation for Credit Counseling also has numerous consumer tools, including budget worksheets, consumer tips and financial calculators. For these resources, please visit: www.nfcc.org/consumer_tools/ConsumerTools.cfm
DISCLOSURE: This is a solicitation for a title loan. This is not a guaranteed offer and is subject to Southwest Finance, LLC, client approval. Actual loan amount subject to vehicle evaluation at inspection and complete and approved application. Certain limitations apply. All loans subject to customer’s ability to repay. Some title loans subject to liberal credit policies and limitations, if any. This site is affiliated with one or more licensed vendors referenced herein.
This site is owned and operated by Southwest Finance, LLC, an Arizona licensed sales and finance company. In Arizona: Title loans offered by Southwest Finance, LLC will be made or arranged under the Arizona Division of Financial Institutions License Number 0906948.